How To Build A Global Network Marketing Team
Has building a global Network Marketing team been a mystery to you? Are you frustrated because you personally don’t know anyone from countries like Malaysia, Italy or Brazil? Are you confused on how to find new international prospects?
We understand, building a global Network Marketing organization was frustrating for us for a long time!
We tirelessly searched for a recruiting strategy that would allow us to successfully grow our Network Marketing business in other countries. And we were determined to “crack the code” and build our business internationally!
It took us a long time to finally find it. . . but we did!
In this article we will show you the 11 Simple Steps we took and how this strategy added over 150,000 people to our organizations from over 40 different countries!
Our Global Team Came From Our Local Team!
Why do we recommend to build locally first?
- Local is where you have the most influence
- Building locally when you first enroll gets things started faster
- Lower travel costs when you build locally
- Meeting face to face is highly effective. e.g. meetings, trainings, parties, barbecues, social events, etc.
We worked with our organization in our local market and built our Team.
Then, as we helped them get started, we found out if they or anyone they knew had contacts in other countries.
We ask every person on our Team the question, “Who do you know from other countries?”
It is a fact. . .95% of our International Growth has come from someone we enrolled locally!
Here is the strategy we recommend you follow to see growth in your global Network Marketing business:
11 Steps That Will Help You Grow Your Global Business:
- Focus on your local prospecting, recruiting and support and have your team do the same – this is where your international prospects will come from!
- Do your homework. What is your company’s international footprint? Which products are available?
- Help your new Reps make their Master Prospect List to find out who they know locally and from other countries
- Help your Rep reach out to their international contacts using Facebook, Skype, Whatsapp to start the conversation and determine openness.
- Set up an initial conference with your Rep and their International contact/prospect. e.g. skype, zoom, etc. (video is better if possible)
- Make arrangements for translation, if needed (this is important!)
- Research what your Company has for Rep support in the Prospect’s specific country/region, e.g. corporate sales support, local offices, sales tools, weekly meetings, events, etc.
- Treat international prospecting calls like any other 3-Way Call or 2-on-1 Presentation. Be confident, build rapport and get to know your new international friend.
- Offer TEAM SUPPORT although you may live thousands of miles apart.
- Get product samples (if needed) and support materials to your prospects in their language. e.g. websites, downloads, videos, etc.
- Reaffirm your commitment to help and support them build in their country. Offer to help them build internationally. . . especially in your home country.
You can build an INTERNATIONAL team!
Stay committed, stay focused and follow these steps to see your team grow in other countries!
It worked for us! It can work for you, too!
Are you constantly looking for a Social Media Game Plan that will get you up and running fast, help you avoid the BIG mistakes most Networkers make on Social Media and show you how to create a steady stream of ideal customers and prospects for your business? It’s easier than you think! Download our FREE Brand Yourself Like a Social Media Superstar to Build Your Brand, Grow Your Network and Recruit 2-5 New Reps Per Week! Click here to download.
If you found this information valuable, we would greatly appreciate you commenting below and sharing it on Facebook.
David and Debbie Reeder
P.S. We have authored a eBook, Freedom To Thrive.
We show our solution for anyone to create passive income, time freedom and personal wealth! click HERE for your FREE copy!
Considering Coaching? Check us out at WORK WITH US